We bring ASIA to you
EASA Lund exists as a platform for those interested in East and Southeast Asia & promotes an exchange between members of different backgrounds.
Who are we?
EASA was established in 2018 with an aim to create a platform for cultural exchange between students, especially for those who hold a personal interest in East and Southeast Asia. By joining EASA, students would benefit personally, academically and in their career from developing their knowledge and understanding of the region as well as meeting actors in business and politics in the region.
- further information can be found at:
What do we do?
- Cultural and social events – experience East- and Southasian traditions, festivals, cozy events and smaller gatherings. We plan and arrange events in different formats that you are free to help organize and join!
- Lectures – we cover a wider range of topics related to interesting and current affairs in East- and Southeast Asia, with speakers from different fields.
- Travel – we arrange domestic and international travel to further understand East- and Southeast Asian culture, politics and current affairs. We also collaborate with and participate in youth fairs in Asia, associations and conferences.
- Lunar magazine – you are welcome to contribute articles and stories for EASA’s own magazine.
Becoming a member
- Membership is 60 SEK and lasts for a full calendar year, or 40 SEK for one semester. By becoming a member, you get to join in our events for free. You can become a member when joining one of our events or by contacting email@example.com
- Head of external relations and grants is open for application now!
More information can be found here https://www.facebook.com/easalund/photos/a.245023072801393/655021141801582/
Meet EASA board members via Zoom and ask questions!
Time and Date Zoom-link
Tuesday 8/9 kl. 17.30-18.30 https://lu-se.zoom.us/j/66704982369
Thursday 10/9 kl. 17.30-18.30 https://lu-se.zoom.us/j/62303362119
Tuesday 15/9 kl. 17.30-18.30 https://lu-se.zoom.us/j/63038101995
Thursday 17/9 kl. 17.30-18.30 https://lu-se.zoom.us/j/65921198159